Friday, September 12, 2008

# The End

In summary:

Q: What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
A: By far, learning how to add an image from Flickr to Blogger. Once I learned this, a whole world of ideas and play opened up.

Q: How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
A: Um, it allowed me to learn something in a supportive context that I would otherwise have not allowed the time outside of work to work on.

Q: Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
A: Well, I've grown a little less anxious about being frustrated with technical learning curves. That's actually a pretty big leap!

Q: What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
A: Perhaps restructure the weekly content and pages. You could start by going back through and making the into's, links, and excercises a little less "I'm stuck in the dryer cycle like". Also, check the directions on the exercises and perhaps abbreviate some which took much longer than others.

And last but not least…

Q: If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
A: Yep. No question about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the fall publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=motorchili ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg